- Create a TV Series about a man telling his kids about how he became the man he is and how he met their mother. After various twists, turns and heartbreaks have him meet the mother in a very romantic ‘caught in the rain’ moment which makes the past 9 seasons seem worth it.
- Even though you already explained ‘How He Met The Mother’, keep going and spend the next 20 minutes condensing 10+ years worth of life into a fools errand of returning everyone to their Season 4 selves. After all, no matter how much you move forward with your life, you’ll eventually end up right back where you started!
- Ignore the overwhelming majority of your fans that hated the ending and create a bunch of articles only showing those who said nice things about it.
- Realize you f#cked up and that the fans who did like the ending aren’t enough to make organizing a Box Set worth it.
- Apologize to the upset fans by saying you don’t apologize for picking that ending. Then (even though you totally screwed them over) tease them with an alternate ending that they haven’t seen yet (which most likely won’t satisfy them) and then say they can ONLY see if they buy the box set.
- PRAY your fans don’t know anything about the Internet and how you can watch things for free.
*Creative Credit for this goes to Brent Nycz who approached me with the idea. Honestly the most fun I’ve ever had writing an article.